Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

Random broken Street

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

Job/hobbies : Ghosting, Ridding the world of Draculoids, staying alive.

Random broken Street Empty
PostSubject: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 15:40:09

I Walked down the street looking for anything alive, or even dead.

(HAHA i love this afro )
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

Job/hobbies : killing Draculoids, taking down BL/ind, and searching for my fellow Killjoys

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:17:41

I was raiding a building for supplies when I hear movement outside. I quietly drop what I was holding, get out my raygun, and stand against a wall so that I can see through the crack in the door.

(I know, right? It reminds me of Ray Toro and his shamazing LoveChild :3 afro )
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:21:13

I pop my red head in the building looking around; "Anyone in here" i held the ray gun in my right hand and flashlight in my left i held both of them up sweeping the room.

(Yes it is AhhhMazing Smile ) afro
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

Job/hobbies : killing Draculoids, taking down BL/ind, and searching for my fellow Killjoys

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:34:15

I aim my gun at the source of the voice and crouch, ready to either run or duck. "Don't come any closer, or I swear to God I will shoot!", I say, startled, "Now, who do you work for?!"
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:38:03

I Hold my hands up "I dont work for anyone." i holster the gun just so she doesn't shoot me. "I swear." i look up at the broken doorframe slightly intregued.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:42:57

I lower my gun slightly, relax a little, and raise an eyebrow. "Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:45:16

"Yes Really" i look at the persons face running a hand through my bright red hair.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:50:58

I sigh, lowing the gun to my side. "Must not be many Draculoids around here, huh? I just started working my way into Battery City, and I haven't had a run-in with any yet."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:53:50

"I haven't Either. I Think there are quite afew though, just far off watching and waiting for us to slip up" i mutter and shrug abit. "I Haven't seen much of Anyone Really..." i look off in the distance as if looking for someone to move. or come out and join or try attacking one of the two girls standing in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 16:59:05

"I know, it's like a ghost town here. You're actually the first living being I've seen since I left the East Coast." I say, chuckling. I move the hair out of my eyes and walk toward the girl, my hand outstretched. "Hi, I'm Angel. Acid Angel."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 17:01:25

"First liveing i've met also. I lived In LA." i smirk and shake "Tierney, Toxic Terror" i nod alittle. "I've seen a Few Ghosted people. Not many. but that means that there were others right?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 17:13:27

"Keyword, were.", I say, "But yeah, there had to be others. And there had to be somebody that killed them, and who knows how close they are?" I move back to the small pile of supplies I had dropped: A few bottles of water, four granola bars and a canvas bag. "You can help yourself to whatever."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 17:16:08

Smiles and grabs a water and a bar looking at the girl "We should stick together. You know Strength in numbers? like we've come to know, there is someone out there ghosting people. and we shouldn't be stuck alone."
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 17:20:56

Smiles back, opening a water bottle and taking a sip. "Yeah, we should. Haha, I guess we can be partners in crime. People like us, the rebels, we're all wanted..."

(Sorry, I gotta go... I'll try to get back on later, but bye for now. Sad )
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 18:01:50

"Sounds like a plan" smiles at her laughing abit. takeing a sip of one of the waters.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 22:14:41

I pack the rest of the food into the bag and sling it over my shoulder. "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 22:23:01

"Onward to the Heart Of Battery City" i smile snaping the holster of my ray gun closed
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

Job/hobbies : I ghost for a living. watch your ass

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 23:34:13

I stumble down the street, warily looking behind me constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://thefabulouskilljoys.friendhood.net
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 23:51:31

I Watch the person stumble down the street chewing the inside of my cheek
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 23:56:12

I hum to myself, pulling a small, threadbare, pink bunny out of my backpack
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 23:57:16

I grab one of the two other waters in the bag and set it down walking towards the city
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyThu 28 Oct - 23:58:54

I sit in the middle of the road, pulling my radio out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyFri 29 Oct - 0:00:13

I continue walking getting tired i sit on the side of the abandoned street.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyFri 29 Oct - 0:02:15

I hum really loudly
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street EmptyFri 29 Oct - 0:04:18

I suddenly feel tired. closeing my eyes and laying back i look up and the oddly colored sky watching the clouds go by closeing my eyes for what felt like just a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random broken Street   Random broken Street Empty

Back to top Go down

Random broken Street
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next