Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

On The OutSkirts Of the City.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

Job/hobbies : Ghosting, Ridding the world of Draculoids, staying alive.

On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Oct - 15:39:12

i stand point it at the Dracs "One step Closer I Fucking dare you"

One of the Dracs smirk and throws a knife at her hand.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

Job/hobbies : surviving, kicking people's ass's, traveling

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Oct - 15:41:38

I sneak around the crate and behind the Drac. I look at you waiting for a signal of any kind to hit him with the bat.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

Job/hobbies : killing Draculoids, taking down BL/ind, and searching for my fellow Killjoys

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Oct - 18:07:51

I run through the abandoned streets with a Drac right on my tail, dodging the shots he was firing. I had to find Toxic and Crystal to warn them. Taking my raygun out of it's holster, I suddenly stoped and turned around to fire back at him. After hitting him square in the chest, I yelled, "Haha, gotcha!"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 1:45:09

I hear shots being fired and hit the Drac anyway. I run outside and Angel laughing. "Behind you." I yell and I hit another drac square in the back.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

Job/hobbies : killing Draculoids, taking down BL/ind, and searching for my fellow Killjoys

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 10:30:46

I spin and do a roundhouse kick, taking the Draculoid by surprise and knocking him off his feet. Then I fire my raygun once, hitting him in the middle of his forehead. "You're alive! Where were you? And where's Toxic?" I ask, with slight panic in my voice.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 13:45:05

I hit the Drac 2 times then take out my ray gun and shoot it. "She's in the warehouse. I hit a Drac in the head and ran out here. We were looking for you when she saw a Drac spying on us. We ran in here." I run inside.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 13:53:48

I run in behind her. "There were four of them. Four. Two had motorcycles, the other ones had a white van. They sent one after me on foot, and the rest of them probably went to either search the area or get backup."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 15:40:35

I enter the warehouse. "Toxic?!" I look around bat at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 15:49:45

"I'll take the left side." I volunteered, quietly making my way to the left.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 15:55:03

I nod and walk towards the right side. I holster my ray gun and tighten my grip on the bat. All I hear are soft steps from the left side.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 16:03:19

"Toxic?" I asked quietly, taking out my ray gun just in case. "You there?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 16:09:26

I look around. The Drac is no longer here. "Toxic?" Fear in my voice. "Toxic?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 16:11:58

"Crystal?" I called loudly, not knowing exactly where she was. "Do you think she left to try and find us?"
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 16:16:45

"Acid, I'm over here." I grab a flash light from my back pack and flash it on. "Lets hope she did." I look around. "If that's what she did then she has a good idea. There could be more heading this way."
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 16:21:00

I see the light from Crystal's flashlight and make my way over. "Yeah, maybe we should get out of here. This place is giving me the creeps, anyway." I holster my gun.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 16:23:57

"Do you have a map of the area?" I say while putting my bat on my back. I look around for any sign of Toxic or supplies.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 17:00:36

"Nope." I said, leaning my back against the wall. "But I saw a gas station out of the corner of my eye when I was running here. It's a few blocks down, at the least. We can try there."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 17:16:46

I take one last look. "Let's go then. As you said. This place is giving me the creeps." I walk towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 17:20:31

I follow behind Crystal, looking back and doing a once-over of the building before exiting. "I think it's on the right side of the road."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 17:21:45

I grab my raygun from its holster just in case. I let Acid go ahead of me. "Lead the way." I give a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 17:30:56

"Sounds good to me." I smiled back, also taking out my own gun. "It isn't too far away." I led us down the road towards a dirty, run-down building. Half of the sign was still lit up. "Here it is; Dead Pegasus."
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 17:48:06

"Nice" I say as I enter the building. My raygun is raised and ready to fire. I look around and spot a map if Battery City. I walk over and grab it. I find a pen on the counter and mark where we are.
Back to top Go down
Acid Angel

Acid Angel

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 21:29:58

"So, where are we exactly?" I ask, looking over Crystal's shoulder at the map.
Back to top Go down
CrystalCaper

CrystalCaper

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Oct - 21:52:13

"Um." I look at the map. "We are on the edge of Zone 5." I look at Acid. "We're getting closer to the city."
Back to top Go down
ToxicTerror

ToxicTerror

Job/hobbies : Ghosting, Ridding the world of Draculoids, staying alive.

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 21:41:23

I Groan ripping the knife out of my hand, right between the knuckles. i rip the bandanna off my neck and wrapping it tightly around my hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The OutSkirts Of the City.   On The OutSkirts Of the City. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The OutSkirts Of the City.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next