Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

Bloody Bulletshell Character form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyBulletshell

BloodyBulletshell

Job/hobbies : Ghosting people, taking care of my family, drawing

Bloody Bulletshell Character form Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Bulletshell Character form   Bloody Bulletshell Character form EmptyWed 24 Nov - 17:34:12

Name: (Optional): Ellody
Killjoy Name :Bloody Bulletshell
Approximate Age:18
Hair (color, style, etc): ginger.. duh.. reddish orange with blond streaks, sorta curly, shoulder length. worn loose or tied back in a ponytai.l
Eyes (Size, shape, color) :doe eyed, oddly shaped.. generally bluish green, bu change color with mood
Skin tone: overly pale
Height: 5'5"ish. short for my family
Body Type: skinny, but with some curves
Logo :none. i never had the time or patience to make one
Weapon(s) of choice: my raygun. or dagger... if all else fails, use whatever's in reach
Place of Origin: unknown
Personality :I can be a bit of a bitch if you piss me off. Other than that, I'm stoic as hell. no emotions.Ghosting people is what i do. Watch yourselves.
Favorite Colors :red, white, blue, silver, and black
Typical dress: black knee high boots, blue and white polka dot tights. black skirt, red shirt with the word "bullets" on the front. Black choker(probably her moms), superhero mask(never comes off), Black hoodie, red fingerless gloves. aviator glasses, and an american flag bandana.
Notes: I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything for you. Im a stoic bitch with a cold heart. Why? I had the nerve to trust someone once and he broke my heart when i turned 16. My dad's dead, my mom didnt last long after he died. Left incharge of my four younger siblings. Ghosting people to keep them safe is what i do for fun. Dont try to change me.
Back to top Go down
http://TheMusicWitch.tumblr.com
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

Job/hobbies : I ghost for a living. watch your ass

Bloody Bulletshell Character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Bulletshell Character form   Bloody Bulletshell Character form EmptyWed 24 Nov - 17:35:04

approvedd
Back to top Go down
http://thefabulouskilljoys.friendhood.net

Bloody Bulletshell Character form
Page 1 of 1