Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)

Go down 
+2
Madman
Genocidal Sunshine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

Job/hobbies : I ghost for a living. watch your ass

Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:08:30

(ooc: wowww)
"Depending on who you are, knocking might work!"
Back to top Go down
http://thefabulouskilljoys.friendhood.net
Antimatter Artery

Job/hobbies : Survivng.

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:09:07

Fine, I knocked. That's the word.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:13:09

"Well, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:13:49

"Harlequin Hawk." I said, not that she knew me.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:16:02

"Doesn't ring a bell. Go away."
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:17:42

"You know me as Retrocreep." I said, plainly.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:18:38

"Did you fucking FOLLOW me?!"
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:20:28

I laughed. It was really humorless. I didn't really ever laugh. But other people weren't supposed to know that. "I figured I'd have to kill you for knowing too much."
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:22:07

"You're lying again"
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:24:16

"Broken down schools are emotion draining. I wanted to know if anyone could actually survive in the City."
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:25:13

I get up and unlock the door. "Weapons on the table."
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:29:23

I shrugged and walked in, beginning the painstaking process of removing my arsenal. I took off my bazooka, put down my rifle, my shotgun, and four ray guns. I put down a few land mines, my belt of grenades, a few thermal charges, a bomb, and finally a combat knife from the sole of my shoe.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:30:13

I scowl. "But I'm... er... expecting people, so you need to be silent. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:31:33

I raised both eyebrows. "Post-apocalypse time and you're having a boyfriend over?"
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:33:06

"More of a parental figure. I get checked on from time to time," I explain as the clicking of a key in the lock grabs my attention
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:34:20

I moved silently to a corner, preceding to act like I was asleep, pulling my mask over my face.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:38:39

I open the door, impulsively with one hand on my raygun. Yeah, Sunny had been normal at one point. I'll admit, she was actually a cute kid. And it pissed me off that it was partially my fault she was now a lunatic. "Sunny! You still breathing?"
"Think so," I scowl at Kobra. "What? Did you pick the short straw? No offense, but you suck at this whole 'Parental' thing. I feel really bad for--"
I throw a rock at her.
I stick out my tongue.
"Grow up, then you wouldn't need babysitters!"
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:49:19

I smiled slightly under my mask and bandana.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:54:10

"I grew up. I grew up when I had no one to prevent that. Look at you- you're what? Thirty? And you run with a fucking man in tights and a thong. On fucking roller skates. Who needs to grow up, exactly?" I snap
"At least I'm not spending my days in a shitty hellhole lining even the fucking dust up!" I laugh
"And who's fault is that?"
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:57:37

Lining up dust? Who does that? Of course, I would move, but then this new guy might notice me . .then I'd have to kill him . .
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 0:59:43

"Okay, you want to know what actually happened? You really want to know why no one told you the full fucking story ever? Because you don't want to hear it."
"Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 1:02:13

This sounded interesting. Maybe I would find out more about these strange people. .they didn't seem to be drac's, which meant the Dracs were hunting them too.
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 1:04:02

"Well, I'm going to let you in on the biggest lie, first. Your parents aren't even fucking ghosted."
"Wh-What?" I ask quietly, "You're... Lying.... I can't fucking tell with any of you... never could..."
Back to top Go down
Antimatter Artery

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 1:05:20

Anger exploded inside of me . .ghosted . .my family was ghosted. By my own father . .
Back to top Go down
Genocidal Sunshine
Admin
Genocidal Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Oct - 1:09:52

"I'm not lying, and you tell them I told you, I will ghost you myself," I sigh, "Your parents were traitors. Er... Are traitors. You want to know the real reason that you grew up with us constantly at your house? Your parents were being PAID to get information about and from us. Remember how they didn't give a fuck that you got beat at school because of the rumors that your family housed Killjoys? Who do you think started that? Because it wasn't a fucking first grader," I shake my head. If we'd told her the truth at the time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)   Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny's shitty apartment (its underground...)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous Killjoys :: Places to Go, People to see, Enemies to ghost :: Battery City-
Jump to: