Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Fabulous Killjoys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fabulous Killjoys

A Killjoy Roleplay... Get your shit together, men

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Okay, so important messages and announcements will be broadcast like this, followed by any needed contact information. If the broadcast is specific to a certain administrator/killjoy, their name will follow. Get it? Potatoes aren't vegetables-> ARE TOO

Madman's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madman

Madman

Job/hobbies : im secretly a unicorn disguised as a peice of toast

Madman's home Empty
PostSubject: Madman's home   Madman's home EmptySun 3 Oct - 20:17:23

i got back from the outside, locked the door and put my ray guns and gernades down
i moved the bangs out of my eyes and looked myself in the mirror, getting angry and punched the glass. i knew a way of not hurting urself when doingthat but sometimes like now i let it cut my skin
i walked in the kitchen and looked at the pictures of me and my family, a time when i was actualy happy
"look at me now" i said to myself " a 27 year old man living alone" i walked into the living room and put on a my chemical romance cd
Back to top Go down

Madman's home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fabulous Killjoys :: Places to Go, People to see, Enemies to ghost :: Battery City-
Jump to: